Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Phone On A Plane


there's a plan to allow phones on aeroplanes... i dont switch my phone off when im on the plane anyway... i think the whole signal interruption thing is over rated! they ask you too nicely to switch off your phones; Iv been treated like a criminal the whole time in my airport experience for having nail clippers, had my luggage sniffed by dogs and thoroughly searched...EVERYWHERE! "why the manners NOW?" seems weird to me...

People at the airport channel their problems into making your life hell! do they get a promotion for how many peoples' plans they can fuck up!
'If you dont let on this plane, that is clearly not anywhere near being ready, will get a raise?'
do they have chart... "I just lost some guy's luggage... put a star next to my name... im trying to get that free weekend away!"

No comments: